Content Studio 

Space Rental

Content studio spaces are subject to availability, we cannot guarantee studio availability on short term notices so please make your reservations as far in advance as possible.

 

A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a studio space. The deposit goes towards your total; the remainder 90% of total is due at the end of studio space use.

Studio A is 83 square foot;  Studio B is 94 square foot.

Studio A - Basic Package: $50/Hr

-Studio space w/ included props only, no equipment

-Set up and take down shall be client’s sole responsibility

Studio A - Standard Package: $70/Hr

-Studio space w/ included props only

-Ring light, camera/phone stand, backdrop options

-Set up and take down shall be client’s sole responsibility

Studio A - Premium Package: $140/Hr

-Studio space w/ included props

-Ring light, camera/phone stand, backdrop options, microphone, Sony camera w/ SD card for pictures/video recording

-Professional content creation assistance

-Editing videos/pictures, social media posting schedule

-Set up shall be client’s sole responsibility; social media tech will assist in take down

Studio B - Basic Package: $100/Hr

-Studio space w/ included props only, no equipment

-Set up and take down shall be client’s sole responsibility

Studio B - Standard Package: $130/Hr

-Studio space w/ included props only

-Ring light, camera/phone stand, backdrop options

-Set up and take down shall be client’s sole responsibility

Studio B: Premium Package: $260/Hr

-Studio space w/ included props

-Ring light, camera/phone stand, backdrop options, microphone, Sony camera w/ SD card for pictures/video recording

-Professional content creation assistance

-Editing videos/pictures, social media posting schedule

-Set up shall be client’s sole responsibility; social media tech will assist in take down

Request To Book

arrow&v

Thanks for submitting your request, we will contact you as soon as possible.